What is the true value of your business right now - today?
Knowing the answer can be the difference between gain and loss or success and failure.
How long has it been since you fully examined the real value of your business? Many have never done it all.
Critical, life-changing decisions for you, and perhaps your family, rest on an accurate valuation of your business. Knowing your valuation is objective and dependable allows you to make decisions with confidence, whether you are negotiating a merger, considering new shareholders or attempting to resolve disputes associated with liability, shareholder equity, estate planning or even marital dissolution.
Business valuation is not an exact science. However, by working closely with you to analyze your operations and historical financial data we gain the in-depth knowledge of your business enables us to provide a well-reasoned, fully documented and defensible valuation opinion.
Price CPAs begins with a complete analysis or your business to determine not just how it operates but what constitutes its real value. The facts about your business, understood in light of industry trends and professional insights enabling the preparation of a well-reasoned, fully documented and defensible valuation opinion.
The experience and training of the Price CPAs leadership team provides the judgment and perspective needed to assure you that the information you have about the value of your business is both accurate and trustworthy.
• Purchase or sale of closely held business or business interests
• Management buyouts
• Bank financing
• Financial restructuring and recapitalization
• Employee stock ownership plans (ESOP’s)
• Analysis and advice concerning pending offers to purchase
• Valuation of subsidiaries, divisions and joint ventures for spin-off to shareholders and/or sale
• Physician buy-in to medical practices
• Court appointed valuations in disputes
• Minority shareholder disputes and litigation
• Divorce (equitable distribution)
• Business damage assessment and determination
• Solvency analysis and fraudulent conveyance
• Binding arbitration
• Litigation consulting services provided to trial counsel in preparing to depose and cross-examine valuation experts
Ready to talk to a Business Valuation expert?
Call Tom (615) 385-0686 or email him by clicking below: