We are looking for a new Administrative Assistant to join our Admin Team. The ideal candidate will have an upbeat attitude with excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Candidates will be responsible for supporting the professional staff by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional services to our clients, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. The successful candidate will have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, and have prior experience in a similar role.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assembly and e-filing of various tax returns, including scheduling client pickup/delivery and signing of tax returns.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, scanning, generating reports, setting up for meetings, reordering supplies, petty cash reconciliation, and walk-in traffic such as vendors and building maintenance.
- Greet and assist visitors in a timely, professional, and friendly manner.
- Answering phones (multi-line phone system) and routing calls to the correct person.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Logging receipt of client information and routing to correct person.
- Filing and retrieving client records, documents, and reports.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail, FedEx, UPS, and other special shipments. Daily post office runs – morning and evening. Mail machine maintenance.
- Maintain client databases and mailing lists.
- Provide general administrative support.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Prior administrative experience in a similar setting.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Ability to problem-solve on the fly.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration.