Estate planning on your own can be complicated and costly. Price CPAs can help you efficiently preserve and transfer assets to future generations or charitable organizations.
The list of impacting factors, from government regulations and taxes to appraisals, probate courts, eligibility of heirs, life insurance to IRAs, 401Ks, annuities and even burial costs seems virtually endless. Not knowing your legal and financial rights often means sacrificing more of the very assets you and your family want to protect and increase.
Every estate planning situation is different. In order to help you, it is important for us to know you, your unique situation, and the nature of your financial and estate relationships.
Price CPAs initiates the estate planning process with a confidential discussion, which results in recommendations and the application of useful resources to make your estate planning simple, efficient, and worry-free.
• Clearly define your estate planning goals.
• Organize and create your estate planning team (experts on law, finance, and taxes) if you need one.
• Evaluate and recommend estate planning options.
• Organize and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney.
• Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate.
• Lessen taxes at time of death.
• Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated.
• Draft a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death.
• Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want.
• Organize fair and adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses.
• Amend your plan as needed.
You also get help with…
• Living Wills and Trusts.
• Lifetime Family Wealth Gifting.
• Family partnerships and other business relationships.
• Leaving money to charities.
• Estate and Gift Tax Returns.
Estate planning can be overwhelming in both time and detail, but Price CPAs has the expertise and experience to help.
Ready to talk to our Estate Planning expert?
Call Ashley (615) 385-0686 or email her by clicking below: