Estate Planning Services
Estate planning on your own can be complicated and costly. And the list is endless… state taxes, probate courts, appraisals, eligibility of heirs, life insurance, IRA’s, 401K’s, annuities, and burial costs to name a few. Not knowing your legal and financial rights often ends up costing you more in the end.
Every estate planning situation is different. In order to help you, we need to know you, your unique situation, and the nature of your relationships. We offer discussion, recommendations and useful resources to make your planning simple, efficient, and worry-free.
We help you…
- Clearly define your estate planning goals.
- Organize and create your estate planning team (experts on law, finance, and taxes) if you need one.
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options.
- Organize and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney.
- Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate.
- Lessen taxes at time of death.
- Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated.
- Draft a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death.
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want.
- Organize fair and adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses.
- Amend your plan as needed.
You also get help with…
- Living Wills and Trusts.
- Lifetime Family Wealth Transfers.
- Family partnerships and other business relationships.
- Leaving money to charities.
- Preparation for estate and trust tax problems.
Estate planning can be daunting, but you don’t need to do it alone. Our team is waiting to assist you through every step of the process.
Get in touch with Eva Pulley today to hear more about Estate Planning! Call or Email Eva 615-385-0686 orEmail Eva
If you’d like more information about our estate planning services please complete this form to setup an appointment.