CPA | ABV | Tax Director
Mark’s more than 30 years of experience, education and training focused in the area of income tax planning, consulting and compliance equip him to assist clients with a wide variety of income tax matters.
Mark’s professionalism and client service leadership includes:
- Over 13 years of experience at Price CPAs and more than 20 years of practice in public accounting
- Extensive experience in research of tax issues
- Advisory services in tax planning and consulting
- Representation of clients under audit by the IRS and other taxing jurisdictions
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Litigation support in business valuation and marital estate net worth determination
- 8+ years of experience as Tax Director for a publicly traded hospital company with operations in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Formerly a tax manager with Ernst &Young and a Tax Staff with KPMG
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
In addition to his professional experience and expertise, Mark is also active in the community as a member of Westminster Presbyterian Church and Hillwood Country Club.
Mark, originally from Hickman County, Tennessee is a graduate of Middle Tennessee State University.