As Managing Partner of Price CPAs since 1977, Tom has been instrumental in establishing the culture of excellence in customer service present at the firm. He has recruited the team that is committed delivering that service and helped broaden and deepen the professional services provided – all while being fully engaged in serving clients personally, as well.
Tom’s professionalism and client service leadership includes:
- Valuation of businesses for buying, selling marital dissolutions, retirement plans and estate planning, financial and tax planning, purchase price allocation, cash flow projections, loan negotiations and other management services.
- Litigation support in areas including business valuation, marital estate net worth determination, stockholder disputes, loss of income (damage) calculations, wrongful death – pecuniary value of estate and calculation of disability income claims
- Professional practice services including tax, audit and accounting services. Tax practice including long range and transaction planning and preparation for individuals, corporations, partnerships, retirement plans and trusts. (Note: Price CPAs concentrates on closely held businesses, both corporate and proprietorship.
- Testimony in Federal Court
- Testimony in Chancery and Circuit Courts in Tennessee and Kentucky
- Partnership in Price CPAs since 1977
- Certified Public Accountant (1977)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (1996)
- Certified Financial Forensics (2009)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (2010)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, National Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Successful completion of over 15 professional development courses in the past 5 years
- Published and presented material on topics of value to the profession
- Service on multiple corporate boards of directors
In addition to his professional experience and expertise, Tom is also active in the community including service as:
- Past President, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Treasurer, Nashville Fellows
- Elder/Deacon, Christ Presbyterian Church
Tom, originally from Nashville, Tennessee is a graduate of The University of Kentucky with a B.S. in Accounting. He and his wife Carol have 4 children and a growing number of grandchildren. In addition to spending time with his family, he enjoys hunting, fishing, reading, remodeling projects and a variety of music.